Weapons abilities increase damage with the associated weapon by 10% per point.
- Armour Specialist: Increases armour rating by 5% per point and decreases heavy armor movement penalty by 20% per point.
- Body Building: +10 to saving throws against physical statuses per point.
- Shield Specialist: +5% chance to block with shields per point.
- Willpower: +10 to saving throws against magical and mental statuses per point.
Skills abilities are required to learn skills and use them effectively.
- Bartering: Improves vendor prices. The sell price factor of the vendor is 250%, minus 20% per point of Bartering up to 5, minus 0.5% per point of Attitude. The buy price factor is the reciprocal. 
- Charisma: Increases all attitudes by 5 per point; increases chance to Intimidate, Charm, and Reason.
- Leadership: Gives bonuses to allies within line-of-sight (not including self). Leadership bonuses from multiple characters do not stack. Bonuses are listed below; they are cumulative.
|1||+5 Initiative, +10% damage, +1 Willpower with the Obedient trait|
|2||+10% chance to hit|
|3||+2% critical chance|
|4||+5 Initiative, +5% damage, +10% armor|
|5||+1 Willpower (stacks with Willpower from Obedient), Immune to|
|6||+1 Bodybuilding, +5% chance to hit|
- Lucky Charm: Gives a chance to find extra items when looting. Possible items are listed below.
|Lucky Charm||Chance||Possible items|
|1||2%||Scroll, Arrow, Gold, Precious (gems, finery)|
|2||3%||Scroll, Arrow, Normal/Magic armour (no breast or jewelery), Precious (gems, finery)|
|3||4%||Scroll, Arrow, Normal/Magic armour, Precious (gems, finery)|
|4||6%||Scroll, Arrow, Normal/Magic items, Precious (gems, finery)|
|5||7%||Scroll, Arrow, more Gold, Normal/Magic/Rare items, Precious (gems, finery)|
|6||8%||Scroll, Arrow, more Gold, Normal/Magic/Rare items, Precious (gems, finery)|
- Blacksmithing: Required to repair equipment (required number of points depends on item level) and for metalworking (required number of points depends on the recipe).
- Crafting: Required for most crafting; required number of points depends on the recipe.
- Loremaster: Required to identify equipment and enemies.
- Telekinesis: Can pick up and throw items remotely.
Nasty Deeds Modifier
Possible bonuses from gear boosts Modifier
- Crafted Tooth Rings, Amulet, and Belt; not available as random affixes on items. Also, unique item: Smelly Panties